Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shaila's World




Hola everyone!
I'm Shai Shai and I recently learned how to take pictures on my mommy's phone.
Every chance I get I take a new picture of things I like and I think I'm getting pretty good at it now,
I even learned how to take video!
I hope you all enjoy my pictures from an awesome 2 year olds view.

I need to tell mommy it's time for a pedi :)
Everybody meet my Vita :)
She's my all time favorite Vita, she watches cartoons with me,
she colors with me and she also always gives me cookies, MY FAVORITE!
Everyday we hang out and I sing and dance for her, she loves my new moves.
She's a little sad that I'm moving to my grandpa's house in San Diego but since I've been playing so much with my mom's phone I learned how to call and TEXT!!

                

                                              

                  
 
I've been taking some great pictures of everybody's feet, I have to say these are my favorite especially of my new Hello Kitty socks :) 


 And of course I could not forget my favorite Grinchy.
I absolutely love him, he goes everywhere with me.
Mommy isn't a big fan of his but she still let him come along on our mini vacation to my nina's house.
He loved it, he had such a good time the day we got there he slept in the next day, here's a picture of him being lazy :) 



And here's a picture of my Nina's other house, I had so much fun.
Especially since they let me color all day and bought me popcorn!
I pretty much ruled the house since Nina isn't a baby anymore her mommy played with me more.
I have to go visit again soon, because I already miss watching movies with them.



Here's a picture of vita again, while she's watching her favorite novelas lol
And last.. the world premiere of my first toddler video, hope you guys enjoyed my post and I will sneaking more pictures & videos onto my mom's phone cause I know she really loves finding my new creations :) 


Bye everyone,
Beshos


No comments:

Post a Comment